Hey Nicole! It is so fun to read about your cute little family. It looks like you guys are having fun and loving life! Scottie looks so handsome in his church clothes!
How did I not know you guys had a blog?? Just found you through Janae's blog! Such cute pics of Scott - he is WAY darling. :) Can't wait to see you in a couple weeks for M's big day!
6 comments:
Scottie is adorable Nicole. I love his rosey cheeks. Looks like autumn is in full-swing in Seattle! Fun time of year and those pumpkins look amazing!
Miniature suits, I love it!
Hey Nicole! It is so fun to read about your cute little family. It looks like you guys are having fun and loving life! Scottie looks so handsome in his church clothes!
How did I not know you guys had a blog?? Just found you through Janae's blog! Such cute pics of Scott - he is WAY darling. :) Can't wait to see you in a couple weeks for M's big day!
That is the cutest thing ever! We sure miss you guys over here, any chance you will be coming back?
I wish we would go back for a little while but I don't think for awhile anyway. Maybe Hyrum will try out GE Shanghai.
Post a Comment