So I am officially 16 days off of my due date. Let the waiting begin. At the beginning of this pregnancy I told myself that I would try and think of my due date as the 15th instead of the 9th of March so that I wouldn't get too excited or annoyed about my progress... well somewhere in the last few weeks that notion has gone out of the window and I am eagerly anticipating the return of my waist.
My childhood buddy, who also grew up in Monroe and basically slept over every single Friday night for several years, came over on Monday and Friday this week. Her kids were on mid-winter break from school so we took advantage. She is due mid-Aprilish...
Here we are in all of our pregnant glory
Woah baby!

3 comments:
You look great!!! I hope when I'm pregnant I look as lovely as you. You must be so anxious for it to be over, though. You can do it! :)
You look great, Nicole!! Sending early - or at least on time - labor vibes your way...! :)
Hey look at you guys! I havn't seen your childhood buddy in forever! (I don't know if she wants her name down :-)
You lood good and I am really excited for you!
Post a Comment