Travelogs are boring, so I am not going to tell you exactly what we did each day we were there, suffice it to say, that we had a GREAT time! Thanks Gramma Colleen and Grampa Jim!
We saw:
Lots of Castles!
We enjoyed nature:
Rode “Bulgy” the double decker tour bus.
Riverdanced… get Scottie to show you his moves, he is really good!
Had adventures driving on the left side of the road. We only had one flat tire, those darn curbs and narrow streets with hedges, one fender bender (for the record, she hit me from behind, not the other way around), and one pull-over from the Garda (“Do you understand what I am trying to tell you?” Sorry officer, not a bit with that Irish brogue, but we loved it.). We made it home in one piece and really enjoyed the adventures in our red VW golf.
Thank you so much Grandma and Grandpa for hosting us at your place. We had a blast. If you want to check out more photos, click on one of the pictures or this link.

6 comments:
It's beautiful and looks like you had a lot of fun! I love to see the missionary tags on your parents!
Some people's travel logs are boring, but yours would not be :)
Loved all the pictures and I am crazy enough to click on the extra ones. Awesome that you guys went out there!
That looks like so much fun! What an adventure. Looks beautiful there! So cool that your parents were called there. :)
WOW - what an amazing trip!! Very very awesome pics. :)
I wouldn't mind a travel log. It would teach me more about Ireland, and, if you wrote one, you would also have to post more of those amazingly pretty pictures!
Delicious.
Post a Comment