I went out of town for two days to go to my friend Jodi’s wedding. Jodad was her usual radiant self, and I enjoyed seeing some old Boston friends. Because it was the weekend of Halloween though, I cut the trip short and came home for the festivities.
Beautiful Jodi, Matty and Summer, and Brian is holding Maren, Allison had to leave early, and James was fascinated with something at the next table apparently.
Though Scottie would have probably rather gone in his new Lightning McQueen pajamas which he got for his birthday, he consented to be a cowboy for Halloween. Notice that he wanted a sword in his holster though, this is one fierce cowboy.
James was a chicken. This costume brings me so much pleasure. Poor James was really hot when we were inside the church so we had to lose the costume not too long after we got there but I loved holding him in it. Scottie wore it when he was one year old too. Probably all of our kids will get to wear it.
Can anyone guess what Hyrum’s costume was? He was an aquarium or a coral reef. Karissa lent him her fish slippers MaryKate and Ashley. They were a lot of fun until he got soaked outside in the parking lot.
Karissa put in a cameo as James Magelsen.
Jem is my name, no one else is the same, Jem is my name!

5 comments:
Love you Jem costume!
SO GLAD to see a pic from the lovely wedding!! Jodad does look gorgeous!! I love her dress! Also LOVE your costume - cracking up!!!!
you guys rock. seriously? Jem? a coral reef? james magelsen? Classic. Not to mention the cute chicken and cowboy. Love it.
pretty classic. and of course kissa's slippers are named after our favorite set of twins
You rock Nicole...you have to be my Halloween costume consultant next year!
It was SO great to see you!
Post a Comment