Thursday, February 04, 2010
Dishes
Doing dishes is one of James' and Scottie's favorite things to do. Scottie loves to climb up on a chair, run the water, pour water back and forth between cups and bowls, and maybe even suds up a dish or two. James loves to pull all of the silverware out of the dishwasher. Between the two of them, I can get a little blogging done, maybe look at the mail, but our dishes don't seem to be any cleaner.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
I Love how the sink keeps them occupied and entertained! James is getting SO big! So is Scottie but I couldn't believe the picture where Hyrum is holding James. I'll email you soon!
This all sounds way too familiar! What is it about the sink and "doing dishes" that is so entertaining to a three year old?! I'll never know...;-)
Post a Comment