Monday, November 08, 2010

Happy Halloween

We had a frightful time on Halloween night. 

P1040373    P1040380

We carved a pumpkin after church.              Scottie put on his costume shortly thereafter and remained a “space man” the rest of the night.

P1040381    P1040385     P1040383

We had a family dinner and the cousins all came in costume.  Check out our vampire, spaceman, Captain America, camouflage diva, and Superman.

P1040388    P1040390

I stuffed James into a lion costume, much to his chagrin, but once he got outside and got some candy, he cooled off. 

P1040389    P1040394

Thanks for the fun cousins!  We miss you already.

3 comments:

IdahoHills said...

They are so cute! I love the pic. of Scott and James holding hands!

Beth Tunnell said...

Those are pretty much the cutest costumes I've ever seen! Where did you guys find the sweet astronaut costume? It was so much fun to see you again :)

Karissa Magelsen said...

Camoflage diva? hehe, didn't catch that before. Isn't that kind of an oxymoron? :)