Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Announcing…

The Hyrum and Nicole Anderson family our pleased to announce that we will be adding a new addition to the family in May! Most of you probably already know, but for those of you who don’t, you will be glad to know that we will NOT be renaming our blog. In keeping with the trend we will be having another boy.

Scottie and James are excited to have another brother but Scottie did have some confusion. Yesterday I asked him if he was excited to have a new little brother and he said he was but wondered what we were going to do with James. I told him James was staying and he said he only wants one little brother. Sorry Dude, James stays.

I love my two little boys and am delighted for another little man child. I just am not looking forward to finding another name. We will be taking suggestions in the comment section.

Anderson_Nicole_9

Merry Christmas! This cuteness and knowledge is your Christmas present as well as ours!

9 comments:

Lisa Michelle said...

Congratulations!! If we think of any great names we'll let you know... ;)

Kayleen said...

Still trying to keep up with your big sister huh? Congrats. I always thought Drew and Neil were pretty cool names. :) Good luck deciding, boy's names are hard.

RORYJEAN said...

Yay! Congrats! You have such cute boys.

I always liked the name Ajax for a boy, but Cameron nixed it because he associates it with the cleaning product.

Melanie said...

Fun! We're having a girl, they can date :)

I like the name Jack.

JoLee said...

Wow. Another boy. You are seriously outnumbered, Nicole. :) As far as the name is concerned, maybe you should just go with Andrew or Andy or something. Andy Anderson. Hee.

Chris and Amanda said...

Nicole! Congrats! Oh I'm so happy for you. I've been meaning to call/email you forever, but with three, as you will soon see, there isn't much time for anything. Having boys is the best...don't let anyone tell you otherwise =-)Good luck with picking out a name. We really struggled with that third one. I like Andrew, Alex, Jace, Brennan, Luke or Harrison in case you were still needing suggestions. I can't wait to hear what you come up with. Congrats again.

The Thackers said...

Congratulations! Three boys! That's very exciting...We've always liked the name Benjamin (Ben). Hugs to you! Hope you are feeling okay!

Shannon said...

Congratulations, Nicole and Hyrum! Good luck on the name...we could use a little help ourselves! I'm down to twenty-some odd days to go, and we are still stumped (although, we don't know if it's a boy or a girl)!

Karissa Magelsen said...

Wolftrout. Do it for Grandma Bertha.