By some miracle, I was allowed to walk onto the BYU XC and track team my freshman year of college and what a wonderful experience and time of life it was. Because nearly all of my free time/social time was spent with those ladies, I made some amazing friends… Some of my best girlfriends in the world. At the end of January we had a fun girls weekend where five of us met up in Phoenix for a weekend away. The highlights included visiting Frank Lloyd Wright’s winter camp, Taliesan West, an intense hike, Bollywood dancing (3 pregnant women shaking it = hot), and lots of good conversation and food. I didn’t take hardly any photos and those I did take I managed to delete off my memory card (when you get around to it send me a CD Kristen) so I am going to link you to these amazing blog posts so you can see what a great time it was.
Kristen posted here

No comments:
Post a Comment