Scottie is interested in photography recently. His favorite subjects are his toys and James. He will run off with the camera and later we find LOTS of new photos. Here are some of his good ones.
Oh my goodness...we have a similar budding photographer at our house. Some of the pictures are hillarious and not too flattering. :-) Anyway, had to laugh when I read this because I am constantly erasing similar photos from our camera.
3 comments:
Love it. He's got a real talent there. Miss you guys. So looking forward to seeing you at Lucy's Wedding! Love you all.
Haha, that's amazing! Love that first one of James. :)
Oh my goodness...we have a similar budding photographer at our house. Some of the pictures are hillarious and not too flattering. :-) Anyway, had to laugh when I read this because I am constantly erasing similar photos from our camera.
Post a Comment