Saturday, November 08, 2008

Halloween

Here are a few pictures from our Halloween celebrations this year.
Scottie dressed up in his Chinese costume we bought in Beijing. You can't tell too well from this picture but his hat was a little Chinese skull cap (it was a little big) with a black pigtail hanging down. Too bad he wouldn't keep it on too long.

Hyrum and I attended a costume Halloween party where he was a tree and I was a tree hugger.
He makes a good looking tree huh.

Scottie and Daddy at the ward "trunk or treat." Daddy is wearing Scottie's hat.


3 comments:

Karissa Magelsen said...

I love that you were a tree-hugger and tree! True Seattle-ites...

Alisa said...

Such cute costumes! I love seeing you three. I've taken your advice about just taking your baby with you and it has totally worked with Nyla. She is only 4 months but I can take her almost anywhere. You inspired me with Scottie!

Taylor said...

love the tree hugger, that's hilarious. we miss you guys!