Thursday, December 18, 2008

Let it Snow!

Monroe has been hit with more snow than I have seen in a LONG time! All week long we have had dustings of snow. Last night we were hit big. Last night I thought, "you never know how long we keep snow so let's play!"

Here is Scottie and I with our snowman.
Then here is the view out our window this morning. It is 5pm and it is still snowing. We now have more than a foot! Having lived in Boston, we know this is nothing amazing but in the Seattle area, it is Grand! Scottie LOVED it last night with all of the snowball throwing and such, but today it is too deep for him to walk in so he didn't like it so much.
Posted by Picasa

Now if we can just get Karissa here safely. We are headed out now to the airport and are hoping to make it safely. Monroe is not known for their excellent snowplowing, wish us luck!

5 comments:

IdahoHills said...

Nicole,
Your pictures make me "Monroe" sick! It's a funny thing, I never thought I'd miss Monroe but then I see your pictures and it would be wonderful to be back! Hopefully it stays for Christmas!
Love, Jessica

Oceanchild said...

That looks a lot like our view. So much snow and so early. Landon likes it to a point, but with his coat and snowpants he can barely move.

Alisa said...

Wow, that view is breathtaking. I just love snow. We're getting a bunch today in SLC but I dont' think Nyla is as interested in snowman construction as Scottie, look at those rosy cheeks!

PJMcD said...

Lucky, lucky. We here in Seattle only got only got about 6 inches but it was enough for church to be cancelled, and the Bishop has cancelled our meetings this comming Sunday. It's a bold move seeing as how often the weather man is wrong. Greenwood misses you guyz. Stay warm and dry. Much Love, the McDonaldz

Dan said...

This weather has been crazy! We worked from home quite a bit the week before Christmas. We got a ton of snow while we were in Utah too for Christmas.