So far so good... We like him. He is a pretty good sleeper and is learning how to eat. I think we will keep him. :)
James chillin' under the warm lamp.
Scottie checking out his new brother. He wasn't so sure at first but now he is giving him all sorts of kisses, sharing his cars, and has taken turns holding him too.
Wow! Congratulations! This is fantastic news and he is beautiful. I love the look Scottie is giving him in that last photo. So, I just pulled out Nyla's next stage of clothes and I found that cute dress you gave us. Can't wait to see her in it. Thank you!
4 comments:
Wow! Congratulations! This is fantastic news and he is beautiful. I love the look Scottie is giving him in that last photo.
So, I just pulled out Nyla's next stage of clothes and I found that cute dress you gave us. Can't wait to see her in it. Thank you!
what a cute family -- congrats!!!
I ran into Jorge yesterday in Sunday School and he mentioned you had had your baby. Congratulations! Such a sweet baby.
Oh my goodness, he is adorable! Congratulations. Also - you look amazing. You are great at having kids and lookin' good. :) Congrats on that too.
Post a Comment