Friday, April 24, 2009

For Mamma Colleen and Pappa Jim

The exciting news!  We are going to Ireland.  Hyrum and I booked tickets last night for Ireland in August.  We will get to visit my parents on their mission and Hyrum will go to a conference in Cardiff, Wales.  So for Grandma and Grandpa, here are the cute kiddies.
James chillin' in the bouncy seat, 5 weeks old.
Look at my cute hands.  Also, my blanket is pretty cute too, thanks mommy.
Here I am relaxing with Dad at family night.
6 weeks old and learning to smile.
We spent Saturday with Grandma Dorothy and had tons of fun.  She gave us a fashion show with her new outfit for Trevor's wedding, took us to the park, and then treated us to McDonalds.  She even braved driving my Civic, a stick, (she hadn't driven one in a looong time) so I could calm James down on the way home.  We love you Grandma.

1 comment:

Holly said...

How exciting! That will be so great for you to see your parents on their mission...and for them to see the new addition to your family!