So I never post anything apparently. Last month right when we got back from Ireland, we had an awesome visit from Shelz and Bennett. They brought along their brand new babe Florence Colleen. She is absolutely adorable. Hmm… I need a girl sometime. While they were here Flo and her cousin baby Kate (who were born 2 weeks apart) were blessed. They were both gorgeous in their blessing dresses. Flo wins the big cheek competition, and I think Kate wins the big head competition which makes them both beautiful winners.
James playing with Flo, Flo playing with the baby gym. She loved that thing so much we had to send it home with her.
Sista’s… Karissa was jealous that it was a 4 girls picture without her, but she was in Ireland, what was to be done I ask you? For those of you who are counting, these are the 4 new mothers this year. James in March, Flo and Kate in July, and if you can’t tell, that is baby Luke inside Shannon’s belly. He was born October 9th and we are happy to have one more Magelsen/Farmer baby to join the fun.
The beautiful girls in their matching blessing dresses from Grandma Colleen. Grandma and Grandpa were greatly missed at the blessing.
Men, men, men, men. These were our handsome priesthood holders who performed the 2 blessings.
And just for fun: Scottie and Cade enjoying themselves at the blessing. And below: Hyrum’s great find.

No comments:
Post a Comment