Monday, January 18, 2010

Christmas Take 2

Our neighbor outshined us in the gift department this year. He opened her gift first and didn't care much about the others after that. She gave him this sweet Lightning McQueen track with a talking Sheriff and a Train. The Lightning McQueen has a remote controller too. He LOVED it.


James and Karissa showing off their enviably fashionable headgear.

Hyrum gave me this great Duet book so we can play piano flute duets. It is a ton of fun and we have been performing for any guests who will listen to us. Come over and you will see. :)


Hyrum in his spiffy new chefs hat made by Yours Truly. We were pretty low-key this year. He did get something else though, don't worry.


Karissa trying out her new Hello Kitty vacuum that plugs into her USB port. She will get some real good use out of that I am sure. That is one of our treasures left over from our trip to China last summer. I am so glad we saved it for this special occasion.

2 comments:

Karissa Magelsen said...

Two words: hand model.

Michelle Rossell said...

Finally! I've been checking regularly to see some new pics of the fam. I chuckled aloud to myself the whole way through and then got emotional wanting to be there. I miss you guys so much! And the 3 kids are getting so big! Thanks for the new pics. Anytime you wanna send more my way I wont complain...