Saturday, January 23, 2010

Crafty

Is it the winter weather? Is it because I am home too much? Something has made me obsessed with sewing these days. I had a Crafty Christmas.

These ridiculous rubber gloves were for my mother. She can be a domestic diva when she cleans toilets and washes dishes. My dad got a chefs hat that I made but I am not sure I got a picture of that one. Maybe I will post it later.
The flower was for Baby Kate on a head band to match the 4 aprons of her 3 sisters and mother below. Shawn also got a matching chefs hat but without the pink.1 `
My latest project are these adorable baby shoes. I have made 5 pairs so far and am using up all my scraps. Any of you having babies, make your requests. :)
Karissa modeling her apron she got for Christmas. Her nickname is "Kiss" so this was appropriate I thought. She also got a rice bag to heat up and bring to bed with her since our house is freezing!

6 comments:

Mags said...

BTW-we LUV-a-LUV-a-LUV our aprons, and I seriously want a pair of those shoes for Kate. You are a domestic goddess, my dear. Soon you'll be able to add refinishing cabinets to your repetoire. You inspire:)

Karissa Magelsen said...

She's crafty, she gets around. She's crafty, and she's just my type...

Chris and Amanda said...

I didn't know you were so crafty. You have some talent girlfriend. I especially love the shoes...I'm putting my request in for a pair.

JoLee said...

Cute, cute crafts! The aprons look great and the baby shoes are darling. Plus those gloves are perfect for your mom.

Dan said...

I'm impressed!

The Thackers said...

Wow...seriously impressed! Those shoes are super super cute! It kind of makes me want to have another baby just so he or she can wear a pair. You should sell them on etsy or something. Very cute!