New Mexico. We are moving to New Mexico. I am not happy to be leaving the northwest but it does seem to be the right decision for our family. Hyrum is taking a position at Sandia National Laboratories. Do to my fragile feelings, follow your momma’s advice, “if you can’t say anything nice, don’t say anything at all.” All positive commentors please leave your thoughts on New Mexico. :)
Sunday, March 21, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
I know nothing about New Mexico, but how exciting!!! It will be such a neat change, and you'll have lots to explore!! You'll have to post about your adventures! Good luck with the move! :)
They have a beautiful balloon festival each October. I also think its cooler than Arizona. Congratulations on the new adventure, should be exciting.
I think that's awesome. Albuquerque has great weather--real summer and winter complete with snow. And it's cheap. And there's so many fun and beautiful places that are close by. JoLee and I have a good friend from high school who lives there with her two little girls who I bet would love to keep you company.
My family has lived in New Mexico for the last five years. They live just east of Albuquerque in a town called Edgewood. They LOVE it. They love their ward, they love Albuquerque, they love the temple, everything. I really enjoy going to visit so I can eat delicious tamales and other New Mexican cuisine. (Now I'm craving green chile!)
Seriously, it's awesome.
Hey! Spencer and Emily mentioned to us that you guys might be moving there - congrats on the decision!! What exciting times!! Bryce's sister, Katy, and her husband live in Albequerque and I'm sure they'll be happy to see you guys!! I'll let her know you guys are on your way. NM is just a day drive from here - maybe we can have a little Boston party sometime soon! When will you be arriving? congrats on the job, Hyrum!
I really think you will like New Mexico! Jared's sister lives there and they have their own pecan trees--yum! Maybe you can have a pecan tree too.
Anyway, as you know I am a very experienced mover, so if you want to call me, I will be a very sympathetic listener about moving/new city woes :) Good luck!
I've never been there and I know nothing about New Mexico. All I know is it will be a better place with you guys there. :-)
Post a Comment