On our recent trip to New Mexico (house hunting!), we took a stop in Old Albuquerque. For a festive overview of Old Town, check out this site for tourists. Below are some pics from our trip. Scottie stayed home with Shawn & Sarah (thanks, guys!), so our camera-time was focused on James.
At a layover in SLC, James playing with the potted plants in the airport. Fun!
San Felipe de Neri Church on Old Town.
Reach for the sky!
Our good friend Janae hunkering down in our car during a rare Albuquerque snowstorm (which spoiled a great hike we had planned). Janae has a history of counseling me when I’m considering a move to a new place (Boston and now Albuquerque). Somehow, she always pulls through and I take the plunge.

5 comments:
Fun to see Janae on here! Does she live in NM, too?
Nicole & Hyrum!! Could it be true?? You're moving closer to my way? I'm so excited. When will it happen?
I think this is so exciting!! I tell you I wish I was moving to New Mexico, away from the snow and wind...I am really excited for you guys!
I have such a huge crush on James. I'm not, however, in love with the idea of you guys not being here anymore. But I will visit, and we will eat tamales and speak Spanish.
Albuquerque???(I confess I had to copy how to spell that...yikes!)House hunting??? When are you leaving? Can we see you before you leave? I need to hear all about this. Let's get together! :-)
Post a Comment