Monday, July 12, 2010

Twin Lakes 2010

Ahh Twin Lakes.... no matter the weather we love you. It was a little cooler than usual this year but we had a blast nonetheless. Everyone loves hanging out with cousins, eating too much junk, swimming, biking, waterskiing, playing volleyball, seeing fireworks, and staying up too late, seriously what could be better?
Scottie and Eric having fun on the boat. Eric's head is blocking me on the waterski. Scottie tried tubing for the first time and did awesome!

Party Island. The kids LOVED the paddle boat. My favorite was when we had our 7 year old captain with his 5 and 3 year old side kicks. Yes you DO need a life jacket Scottie!

James and Daddy and I on a quiet ride at dusk.

Scottie and cousins dancing on the picnic table.

That's me waterskiing. Yes I know wearing a wetsuit is sissy but did I mention it was cold out. The water was nice but in the wind... brrr.

We miss you already Twin Lakes.

No comments: