If you come and visit us in Albuquerque we will take you to do this. We went on a tram ride last week and it was amazing. It is the worlds largest tramway spanning 2.5 miles. It was so fun. I was amazed at how beautiful the mountains here were up close. They were much more rugged than I had imagined. At one point on the ride the driver told us we were 1000-2000 (I can't remember how far exactly) feet above the ground and that it would take us 7.5 seconds to fall to the ground should that happen.
James and Hyrum enjoying the ride.
The other tram coming down from the mountain to meet us.
Scottie and Hyrum up on top.
There is a ski resort up on top that we will have to go to sometime. The kicker is the tram is only 10 minutes drive from our new house.
No comments:
Post a Comment