St. Patrick's Day this year we celebrated in style. I made corn-beef and cabbage, then skipped dinner to take Scottie to the doctors. Scottie crashed his 2-wheeler coming down hard and breaking both his radius and ulna. He will sport this beautiful green cast for 4-6 weeks. He has been such a good sport. Poor little buddy.


Scottie, James and Dad lounging together.

Aren't my boys cute. Can't wait for the fourth to make his debut in May.

2 comments:
poor little guy!! Will he need surgery at all? We are just getting ramped up for Sophie's 2nd surgery from her broken ulna - this time to remove the rod. Wild and crazy kids! :) Hope the 4-6 weeks pass quickly! (ps - did you guys get one of those cool water proof casts? We didn't, but I heard about them - sound spiffy!)
I'm still not able to see the pictures of the last three posts, which saddens me. Also, I miss you guys. Come back to us!
Post a Comment