Saturday, July 31, 2010

More house photos

Here are some more pics of our house. These were taken before our movers came so it is empty. The funny part is that our movers have come and gone and it is still pretty empty. All in good time I guess.

My favorite part of our new house.
The view from our family room looking into the kitchen.
Family Room.
Living room and Dining room. The ceilings are about 1 1/2 stories when you first walk in. The picture doesn't show it but right to the right there when you walk in there is a huge empty wall that I have no idea what to do with. You can't put a little picture on it and call it good. Suggestions?
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

RORYJEAN said...

Wow- looks awesome!

For the blank wall, you could put a wall stencil, like so: http://www.allthingsthrifty.com/2010/07/feature-friday-wall-stencil-by-mandi.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+ThriftyHomeDecorationsAndAccessories+%28Thrifty+Home+Decorations+and+Accessories%29


Or you could buy one from target- they have vinyl ones for sale.

Lucy van Pelt said...

It's so fun to see your family and your new house!

On the big wall, you could hang a large mirror (you can usually find them at Costco or Target for reasonable prices) or do a collage of family pictures in frames that are all the same color but look a little different.

Mags said...

Hey Guys! I thought I'd check the blog-it's been a while. Your home is beautiful and it has nice grass! I can picture you making something yummy in your kitchen, Nic. We miss you beyond words.

The Thackers said...

Love your house! How exciting! Hugs to all of you!