"Daddy, breakfast?" "Daddy, jam?" "Daddy, toast?" Being the caring father that I am, I naturally fixed Scottie some healthy whole-wheat toast, lightly buttered, with a spoonfool of jam, cut it in half, then went back to my pressing email needs.
Apparently, Scottie is used to having Mommie serve his toast with a napkin to keep his hands clean....because I looked up a few moments later, I caught him doing this.
Evidentally, Scottie had seen that Daddie was too busy, or too foolish, to get him a napkin. No bother, he thinks, I'll just reach up into the drawer and get myself a spoon.
What's left when breakfast is over? Everything but the jam.


3 comments:
Landon refuses jam...even with a spoon. I don't understand. Jam was like the big treat when I was growing up.
Hello Nicole, Hyrum, and Scottie,
I just came across your blog and have had the best time! Your little family is so fun and I get the added
plus of seeing Jimmy, Shannon, and the posse Eli, Cade & Scottie. Really enjoyed the Christmas video. All of the Nyssa family missing the Seattle gang.
That is awesome! Go Scottie. He is getting so big! How are you feeling? How far along are you?
Post a Comment